Friday 12 October 2012

Barrie Fall Fishing Festival Winning Perch Interviews!

Who Caught Barrie Fall Fishing Festival Prize Perch?

Barrie Fall Fishing Festival participants were kept on edge right up until the last minute,when the envelope containing the Barrie Fall Fishing Festival big $1,000 and $10,0000 cash prize perch tag numbers was opened. Lures & Tours special events team was on hand, and privileged to shoot footage of two of the anglers who caught prize winning fish - the woman who caught the first perch, and the family who caught the last perch.
Here is the list of all the people who each caught a tagged perch:
Theresa Ratajczak Tag #33 $500.00
Don Sabourin Tag #48 $500.00
Andrew Pitman Tag #59 $500.00
John Payeur Tag #52 $500.00
Andrew Livingstone Tag #64 $500.00
Christopher    Bell Tag #42 $500.00
Mike Labadie Tag #30 $500.00
Michael Epifan Tag #60 $500.00
Atilia Farkas Tag #46 $500.00
Maurice Dimante Tag #65 $500.00
annndddd.....
Steve         Jones       Tag            #41            $1,000.00 
 Steve Jones, and his two young sons, caught the final perch fishing from shore right at the bottom of the Spirit Catcher,while standing by the woman who caught the first perch. 
Here is a Compilation of rough cuts we shot with partciants at the Barrie Fall Fishing Festival.


See more info and links to stills of the Barrie Fall Fishing Festival on the Lures & Tours Barrie  Fall Fishing Festival Page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...